Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay to order, what do in meantime?

FIXED
warrenpond
Fixes: 1

Delay to order, what do in meantime?

Hello, so I ordered fibre unlimited and initially was told it was on hold until 3rd Sept and then informed that it would be delayed until the 17th September. Come the day and three Sky broadband I was switching from has ceased working yet I'm left with no Plusnet Fibre either. No hardware has been sent to us and I'm worried that we'll be left without internet in the home for some time. The phone line is apparently working (not that I have a landline phone) but I'm wondering how long this is feasibly going to take as I need to tell my other half that she isn't going to be able to watch any Netflix for the foreseeable future. If that goes as badly as I think it will then chances are I'll have to move out anyway...

Can someone please shed some light on the situation and perhaps offer some ideas on how to survive in the meantime?

Many thanks
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Delay to order, what do in meantime?

Hi there, 

I've just checked your account and it looks like you've been in touch with us this morning to resolve the issue. Let me know if there's anything else you need from us though. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warrenpond

Hi there, thanks for the update. I guess I just have to wait for the delivery of the router and I'll be up and running.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Yes, I'm sorry there's been a delay getting that out to you. If you can drop me a reply here once that's been received I'll make sure we adjust your billing to account for the delay.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warrenpond

Fix
Hi Adam,

Router was already through the letterbox when I got home today. All set up and working, all good! Thanks for the follow up.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries! 

That's really great to see and shout up if you encounter any issues but hopefully you wont!

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team