cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Degraded performance

rafelev

Degraded performance

Hi there,

In early 2016 my sync speed dropped from 28+ to 24999.  This all happened around the time that my cabinet was having new foundations put in and workmen were digging up the area around the cab.  I did have a noise on my phone line at the same time which has now cleared up but my sync has never recovered and seems locked at 24999.

I have tried rebooting the modem through the period from then to now to no avail, even having been connected for days the sync never changes from 24999.  Is there anything you can check at the Plusnet end to see if there is any kind of issue on the line as with an IP profile of only 23 I no longer classify as having superfast broadband even though I am only 600m from the cabinet Sad

This is my spectrum of VDSL frequencies and it seems very low (when compared to similar VDSL spectrum graphs)

spectrum.png 

My line stats are below (Max rate variations haven't changed throughout):

line stats.png

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Degraded performance

Hi rafalev,

Diagnostics are showing me a speed profile mismatch which is an issue we'd need to resolve with our suppliers.

Please report a fault over at http://faults.plus.net then drop me a reply here.

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rafelev

Hi Adam,

Many thanks for coming back to me.  I have now raised a fault as directed, ticket no: 123671450

Regards

rafelev

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for letting me know, I just wanted to make sure it reaches the right ticket pool (queue) to be reported with our suppliers.

Our faults team will deal with that soon but do reply back here if you have any questions in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team