just trying to figure out the best options for me. I have been having problems with my fibre connection dropping the dsl lin at various times. After many reports to Bt and a phone engineer I gave up and contacted the mods on the BT forums who arraqnged for a Broadband engineer to come down. He found a couple of jont probs and reset the speed etc and all appeared to be hunky dory for about a fortnight.
Decided to jump ship and arranged for my phone and broadband to transfer to Plusnet ( I know its BT, but UK support). Migration is taking place 15th Aug. My problem is the fibre has started dropping the dsl link once more and I will almost certainly be looking for support help again soon.
Is my best option to cancel the migration before the 11th and get BT support back on it (god help us)or can I rely on Plusnet support to look into my problem and take it on if it get worse.
Again I have disconnected the ext and am using the test socket . At the moment cannot hear any noise but line does occasionally still drop. Getting this with a BT HH5 and a Draytek 2860
It's up to you which approach you might want to take but personally I would allow the current provider to deal with it if they already have been purely for the reason of a consistent approach on the matter.
If there are still problems following your migration over then do post here and we'll do all we can to help.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button