Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLM reset

Corrigan123
Hooked

DLM reset

Hi,
ever since a phone line fault was fixed, my fibre speed has been capped at 18Mbs but the line is capable of 27Mbs. The Openreach engineer was unable to request a DLM reset because Plysnet/BT Wholesale had an incorrect phone number associated with my fibre service. Despite repeated phone calls to your support team, this issue has still not been resolved. Any chance someone could check that the phone number error has been fixed and, if so, request a DLM reset on my service?
Question #199358916
3 REPLIES 3
Corrigan123
Hooked

Re: DLM reset

Well done PLUSNET. I now have no internet connection at all. How wonderfully efficient your support staff are. "We'll do you proud" What a crock of [-Censored-]. Roll on end of contract when I can leave your nightmare service.
Corrigan123
Hooked

Well, we're really down the rabbit hole now. So, three times someone has promised me they will sort the broadband mismatch out with your providers. Three times they have failed. To cap it all, my Internet connection is cut off on Friday...but hey, don't worry, it'll be back by Monday. Well, except that it won't. Whoever ordered the reprovisioning on Friday failed to check that all the details were correct. Turns out there is now an address mismatch. I've lived here for more than 30 years so I don't know where you got a different one from.
So the Friday order is now cancelled and yet another one has now been placed on Monday. Could take 5 to 7 days, but hey, since you're a special customer, we'll try to expedite it for you. No guarantees, of course.
You really, really couldn't make it up.
Edit: good old Shoaib'so didn't expedite it as he promised.
"We'll do you proud"...what a crock of [-Censored-].
Corrigan123
Hooked

"This Question is now on hold until Sunday 5th April at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

Jason Cameron"
Well, thanks James. That's your idea of expedited is it? Ten days with no internet without explanation. By the way, you owe me 2 × £25. payments for failed engineer visits. Any chance you could payou up? Then I might be able to afford to buy more mobile data since I can't use my fibre connection.
"We'll do you proud" - what a crock of [-Censored-]