Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I get a profile bump please?

xreyuk
Grafter

Could I get a profile bump please?

Hi,
I previously had my router set to a limit of 37.5Mbps to see if I could get interlacing taken off my line.
A couple of days ago, I removed this limit and I am now synced at 44Mbps, but my profile hasn't updated in the past few days. Would it be possible to get this adjusted correctly please?
5 REPLIES 5
xreyuk
Grafter

Re: Could I get a profile bump please?

Just giving this post a bump as I know that no staff were on over the weekend.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The profile on our side is set well above that already, so we're not restricting your line. What are the full results of a BT Speedtest once you've been through the 'further diagnostics' test?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
xreyuk
Grafter

Hi Chris,
Looks like it's caught up. This morning when I bumped the post it was still down at 37.4Mb.
Cheers anyway!
xreyuk
Grafter

Sorry to double post again, but it looks like the BT IP Profile hasn't updated either, as their speed tester is still showing 37.5Mb.
Any idea how long it takes their systems to update?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It depends on how good quality the DLM sees your line as. If you take a look at the 'Why does it take so long for DLM to increase my speeds?' section on this page if should explain: http://community.plus.net/library/browsing/fttc-dlm-what-it-is-how-it-works/
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.