cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant disconections

grogun

Constant disconections

I came from talk talk fibre, reason was because i looked at the reviews of plusnet and they was so good. To be honest i wish i never switched now. If i would disconnect with talk talk or had any problems i would just reset my router and everything was fine. plusnet well that a different story. Dc then i reset then i get message and then i have to wait ages to get back on. The most annoying is the constant disconnections. oh and not only that when my brother plays firefall the online game its almost impossible to go on youtube and watch something. I mean i have 45 meg download and i cant even surf the internet while my bro plays firefall. it seems to me that he gets all the speed and i get nothing. 45 should ample enough for 2 people using the internet. I never had these problems with talk talk. Oh and another thing, the list goes on and on. When my computer sleeps and then i wake it up it disconnects from wifi ........ Rant over lol.  oh and no reply from the plusnet we will do you proud team lol
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Constant disconections

We aren't seeing many disconnects from our end here.

Our testing isn't finding any issues either.
Are you using a wired or wireless connection?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
grogun

Re: Constant disconections

I am using wireless i keep getting a message "time out" its as though it takes a break. i have to reload until it works. is there a way i can use the qos settings so my bro doesn't take all the bandwidth when he plays his game?