cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Disconnections

SunshineWebsie
Hooked

Constant Disconnections

Hi, This week I have been trying to play League of Legends and my internet has been disconnecting frequently completely on all devices in my house. The rate at which the disconnects occur has slowly been increasing to the point now where it went to every minute. I logged into my netgear router settings and the router itself had no connection so I assume that the problem is to do with the exchange as they are in the process of installing fibre at the moment. However, My friend who lives close to me has not been experiencing this at all so i'm wondering if this is a problem with my line specifically and is there any way that the disconnecting could be fixed as it's making my games unplayable. 

3 REPLIES 3
gisajob
Dabbler

Re: Constant Disconnections

What type of Netgear router do you have,  have you tried extracting DSL stats from it ?

SunshineWebsie
Hooked

NETGEAR DGN2200 dual band 5.4/2.1ghz, I'm not sure how I extract the DSL stats would you be able to enlighten me?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Feel free to PM me with your username SunshineWebsie and I'll get some checks done for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team