cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity

Nanoo79

Connectivity

Can someone please help because I am losing the will to live with my recently new plus net broadband. It will not stay connected to anything. It doesn’t just drop out it will say that the password is wrong but it isn’t. That’s even if it connects at all. It’s costing me a fortune in mobile data because I’m having to run everything through that. It’s costing a fortune in paper and ink because if it drops out during wireless printing then it stops and I have to start again. It doesn’t matter if it’s wired or not. It won’t connect to my iPad at all, it says the password is wrong and it isn’t. If anyone is watching anything on a smart tv then you get about 45seconds before it disconnects then you get told them password is wrong for about 5 mins until it reconnects
2 REPLIES 2
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Connectivity

Hello @Nanoo79

Thanks a lot for reaching out again and I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems with your connection. I've just run some tests on the line which aren't picking up on any issues with the service. I'll also pop a visual radius below which shows that the line has remained pretty stable for the past 30 days. This leads me to think that the issues you're having are certainly either either the router itself, or the wireless connection within the property.

Going forward, I've just tweaked a couple of settings on your router, which in my experience has improved wireless connectivity. I've split the SSID's, and have changed the WIFI channels to those best suited for your environment. See how you get on over the next few days and feel free to reach out if the problems persist.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Connectivity

Post deleted

John