cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity issues

backgroundtom
Dabbler

Connectivity issues

My fibre is continuously dropping out (and would do so before lockdown as well). Although speed tests and line tests show all is okay, my line is unreliable. All mobile devices are now running on cellular network as loading a web page takes forever.

The product is becoming near on unusable and I very much regret moving to plusnet - never had this issue on the comparable product from BT.
2 REPLIES 2
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Connectivity issues

Hi @backgroundtom 

Sorry to hear about problems with your broadband. Looks like issues you have are down to wireless network. Wireless guide was sent to you on this ticket. I can see that there are currently 13 devices connected to router and all of them are using wireless network. There is no fault on your line and speeds are fine.

Line itself is very stable as you can see here:

image1589975296660.png

backgroundtom
Dabbler

Re: Connectivity issues

Thanks for the quick response.

We’ve always had this many devices connected, including with our old provider, but only seems a problem with plusnet.

We also run a mesh network which is wired to the router, so the Routers WiFi is not used.

I’ve seen that Plusnet has issues with their routers, and DNS - could we be affected by this?