cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection

Pat7

Connection

Hi everyone I have got a big problem with my Internet connection it just keeps going off a d on and off and on all day its been like this now 4 about 3 days any help would be much appreciated as not to sure what I can do
8 REPLIES 8
Pat7

Connection

Hi everyone I have got a big problem with my Internet connection it just keeps going off a d on and off and on all day its been like this now 4 about 3 days any help would be much appreciated as not to sure what I can do
Tags (1)
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Connection

@Pat7 

First of all are the lights changine on your hub? If so is your phone also dropping out?

If so report a fault at https://faults.plus.net.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Pat7

Hi baldrick1 thank you 4 getting back to me and yes the light keeps going from blue to Orange about every 20mins and the phone is OK no problems with that many thanks
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Looks like both me and @LaurenB came across both posts at the same time haha!

Anyway @Pat7, we've both found a fault on your line, which will require engineer intervention.I've just created an open fault ticket on the account, where I've asked that you respond, stating your availability for an engineer visit. Please let us know once you've responded, and we'll pop back into the account to get it raised.

Please accept our apologies for the extremely intermittent service you're having right now, I'll also pop a visual radius below which shows the number of drops.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Duplicate topics merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Pat7, I am really sorry for the issues that you are having with your service. I can see my colleague has picked up your other thread and put created a fault ticket for you, advising of the next steps to progress this on the ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221185913

I've asked for your posts to be merged just to prevent any confusion and if you add a reply to the ticket, just give us a nudge on here and we can pick that up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Pat7

Hi Adam thank you 4 looking in to this 4 me it's only started when they come out and but a new telephone pole in so not sure if it's to do with them or not many thanks
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to us @Pat7, I am really sorry to hear that the issue started with some recent work that would done. This could potentially be the cause.

Just let us know when you have replied on the ticket I've linked above/ to the text Adam sent with your availability, and we will get that picked up and progressed for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team