cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problems with World of Warcraft

danz0r99

Re: Connection problems with World of Warcraft

Exactly the same for me above. No more loading issues but lag spikes in the exact same fashion.

DanCon44

Im just getting in game lag spikes with packet loss, problably connected to the other thread. I get the world server down time to time but not too often, League of legends however is completey unplayable. Been like this for a solid week now which is practically 1/4 of the month that i pay for. I understand that these things happen but the communication has been really lackluster for the most part,I think most of us should be compensated.

Balgair

Still getting lagspikes, it's really bad at around 8-9pm, and even worse in dungeons than the open world. Seems a few others are getting similar symptoms, the people reporting this issue on the Blizzard tech support forum ( http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613384781 ) are almost all Plusnet customers; I believe this is probably a continuation of the previous issue, just with changed symptoms. It certainly acts in the same manner for me: intermittent, fine in early morning, worsening up until peak times, and started at exactly the time the transfer aborted issue stopped for me.
0rangecake
Dabbler

Horrible latency spikes and packet loss since Saturday. All I got was a static IP, which has done nothing. Game's literally unplayable and raids are out. I should've moved to BT a long time ago.

danz0r99

Any chance of a reply or update at all on this issue? Seems to be affecting A LOT of people.

30FTTC06
Pro
Fixes: 4

Did you guys try a Static ip ?

We have had no issues since moving over about a week ago.

Graph provided shows usage through the day/evening and idle 12am till 7am...

The spike around 11am is me restarting the device, the other blue/red spike around 3:30am I've no idea!

Screenshot at 2016-09-22 18-23-31.png

silverphill

Made a forum account just to comment on this issue and keep it current. Very high latency when playing, been like that constantly since the fix for the "world server is down" issue. Would really appreciate some feedback on this

thedarkmaster
Dabbler

This is getting stupid now, 3000ms HOME. I mean what the hell are plusnet playing at?

Think i might make a complaint on here http://www.ispa.org.uk/consumers/complaints

I did the trick last time i had problems

C-Maclure

Latency over 1000ms in the evenings:  WoW, GTA and Diablo all affected.

Havel
Grafter

This problem is rearing its ugly head again. Getting "Transfer Aborted: instance not found" messages when trying to use portals.