Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues

FIXED
deanmrd
Grafter

Connection issues

Hi there 

not surer if any fault with my line past 3 days I have has connections issues with my internet the issues only last for about 10 min max before the Dsl light comes back on my Openreach box I had no internal wire changes can

Thanks 

Dean,

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Connection issues

Hi there Dean, 

I've just taken a look at your account and ran some diagnostics, we're not seeing any issues or faults being flagged up.

Please give the checks here a try if you're still having problems and do keep us posted:

https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/connection-troubleshooting/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
deanmrd
Grafter

Hi Adam

I've had no changes to the wires in the house as you can see last night it says session closed about 02:30 I was online gaming at this point when the dsl light started flashing. Could it be a faulty openreach box?

Thanks

Dean.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Dean, in all honesty a fault is more likely than an issue with the modem. Please give the troubleshooting steps a try , if they don't help to resolve it I'd report a fault over at http://faults.plus.net

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
deanmrd
Grafter

Hi Adam

I checked everything advised follow steps. It opened a support ticket, just check it say it was closed by customer only thing is I never closed it?

Thanks

Dean.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hi @deanmrd,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. I've reviewed the situation today and raised a ticket via your account in response, which can be viewed here.

Once you've responded to the ticket, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist further.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team