cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection gone down today at 13:00 hours Sun 29/03 "Concentrator not reachable"

popeyeuk
Grafter

Connection gone down today at 13:00 hours Sun 29/03 "Concentrator not reachable"

Hi all
My connection has gone down today.  I was using my own router and the connection dropped at about 13:00.
To test I reconnected using the Plusnet supplied TG582n FTTC..  This powers up but the internet light never comes on.
When I login I see last error reported as "Concentrator not reachable" whatever that means..
Have been through wizard and raised a ticket.. Very strange
Steve
20 REPLIES 20
Jcook76
Grafter

Re: Connection gone down today at 13:00 hours

Hmm, I'm just on the phone to customer support - well, stuck on hold waiting for my call to be answered - as I've got the same problem. Only just noticed I've got no connection, no idea what time it started.
popeyeuk
Grafter

Re: Connection gone down today at 13:00 hours

Still  down here.. Im connected to the Clitheroe Lancashire Exchange.. Where are you ?Huh
Jcook76
Grafter

Re: Connection gone down today at 13:00 hours "Concentrator not reachable"

I'm down in Bournemouth, so not a local issue!
Gave up on phone support - was having on for ages... have raised a support ticket so will see what happens with that.
popeyeuk
Grafter

Hi there I raised a ticket also.. See what happens.. Still down  Cry  Broadband good Green Light... Internet
No light at all  Angry
darklight
Grafter

Something happened yesterday around 1pm, unbeknown to me my speed as dropped down 10mbps, and its not recovered this morning, so as anyone found out why something happened around 1pm sunday? i rebooted my router late last night didn't touch my modem, and i think DLM as kicked in, never had DLM before, will be speed recover and if so how long will it take?
popeyeuk
Grafter

Hi there well the connection is still down ..  BT modem is connected with all green but Thomson Router
all green except for Internet Light which is off..  Have tried hard reset,  leaving off for 30 mins and connecting
to the BT test server..  None of which worked.  Ticket has been escalated and line is under test for 24hrs..
Will update when I have more info Smiley
popeyeuk
Grafter

Small update
Just logged into router  which now says "Connection could not be established: Disconnected by user"
Internet light still off (manual says Innternet light Off = No internet connection)
bye for now
Steve
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Connection gone down today at 13:00 hours Sun 29/03 "Concentrator not reachable"

@popeyeuk What's the ticket ID? I can't find your account
@Jcook76 I'm looking at your account next.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Re: Connection gone down today at 13:00 hours Sun 29/03 "Concentrator not reachable"

@Jcook76  Could you let me know if you are sorted please?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
popeyeuk
Grafter

Hi @plusnettony
Just looking on my account and I can only find the following...  Can't actually see a number
"A Ticket has been raised to our Faults Team with these details. We'll contact you as soon as we have more information and let you know what happens next.
In the meantime, we'll run some more tests on your telephone line over the next 24 hours.
You can help us by:
    Leaving your equipment plugged in and switched on.
    Making sure you've given us a contact number we can reach you on. If you've given us a mobile number we'll text you to keep you updated.
Please contact us if you need to provide a different contact number, or if there's any change to the problem you're having."
popeyeuk
Grafter

Got to go out now will be back in 1.5 hrs approx
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Can you pm me (I might not be here when you get back) or MattWheeler your username please
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Jcook76
Grafter

Not sure Tony, at work at the moment...
Did you find a problem?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Potentially ..... I'm not sure yet, but your particular problem looks like one I've seen previously, I'm hoping it was so we can try to put it right going forward, and so hopefully you'll be fixed.
I'll have more of an idea if I can see the other username.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team