cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection fault: "At the moment we're averaging a response time of 15 hours 10"

Rich28
Dabbler

Connection fault: "At the moment we're averaging a response time of 15 hours 10"

I've only been with Plusnet for about a month and things had been really good with my new fibre connection.  However,  since early this morning my connection has been dropping every 10 minutes or so. I've tried using a different router, but that didn't do anything, and I also tried restarting the openreach box, but similarly no joy. 
I thought the best thing to do would be to call technical support, but after 55 minutes of hanging on for someone in that team I gave up - life is too short.  I managed to get a connection so I quickly typed out a message about the fault using the Plusnet online facility then sent it - the response from Plusnet read: "At the moment we're averaging a response time of 15 hours 10 minutes 33 seconds for new queries." Why, oh why did I sign up with Plusnet  Cry
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Connection fault: "At the moment we're averaging a response time of 15 hours 10"

Hi Rich28,
Sorry to see you're having some connection issues at the moment.
Really sorry about the long wait time on the phone.
I can see you raised a support ticket, the better thing to do in that situation is report a fault with us. In case you were unaware we have an online faults trouble shooter for that purpose: http://faults.plus.net
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Rich28
Dabbler

Re: Connection fault: "At the moment we're averaging a response time of 15 hours 10"

Right I've done that. I feel that I completely yesterday my time yesterday trying to report this. Appalling service - why am I'm being told at this stage that the best way to report a fault is via the online trouble shooter. The issue is still not resolved incidentally and I have no communication from technical support