cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection dropping frequently

FIXED
jaypeaeyes

Re: Connection dropping frequently

Mine is exactly the same, very frustrating, I finally can see grandkids and they want to watch stuff on net and now can't get on as it is dropping constantly or asking for a password which it doesn't accept. I can see something about changing channels etc but my BT wifi worked fantastic, it was just cost that I changed for but now I'm having doubts if it's like this all the while;-(

dustyjack

Yes - I've had this for the last three days or so - constantly dropping out.  Not sure if it's a heat / lightning / etc, but the service status of Plusnet shows no issues.

Having to resort to 4G for working from home, and customer services not taking calls right now.

I get that issues occur, but I'd rather not be underwriting the cost of something that can't be reliably provided.

Chris.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @jaypeaeyes

Sorry to hear about issues with your broadband. I have looked into your connection and it is stable with no drops in last 9 days.

@dustyjack

Situation is more less same on your line. There was ongoing connection for 40 days with no drops, there were few drops between Tuesday-Thursday and now line is stable again.

Please check out the help and support page here https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Blogs/How-to-boost-your-wi-fi/ba-p/1450193