Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection dropping frequently

FIXED
Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

Connection dropping frequently

Can someone at support provide me with a radius log for the last 28 days for my connection ending in 705 please.

17 REPLIES 17
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Re: Connection dropping frequently

I'm not trying to start a bun fight but in this post from @Gandalf it is said that Plusnet Staff patrol these boards as part of the CS Workflow. However having posted the above over 24 hours ago with no response to date I wonder what value can be put on that statement.

Mook
Seasoned Champion

I am still having issues with this line and I would appreciate a radius log graph please, I think with the number of drop outs there must be a fault on the line somewhere.

Mook
Seasoned Champion

It's been nearly a week since I made this post and no one from Plusnet as replied so I'm guessing that either its not being filtered correctly via the workflow, or I've done / said something to offend the Plusnet staff and I know where my money is going.

So once again can I please have a Radius Log graph for the last 35 days please as my connection still isn't reliable.

Mook
Seasoned Champion

Request for Radius Log

Can I have a radius log for my connection ending in 705 please. The connection is dropping out several times a day and I'd like to view the frequency of this prior to raising a fault. If futher details are needed I can of course PM them.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Mook,

I am deeply sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for any inconvenience this has caused. Looking at the connection it certainly has been dropping more than we would expect for your line. I have run a test from our side but its not picking up any external problems, please can you raise a fault and get back to us here, I will ensure it is picked up.

Radius

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

Two posts merged from OP

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Thanks for that @SammyM I'm sure there is a place to raise a fault, but I can't find it in relation to my account. Can you or someone else provide a link please.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

should be at https://faults.plus.net
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Thanks @dvorak, just reported the fault.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @Mook The link to faults.plus.net is under Broadband > Broadband Troubleshooter in your account btw. I'm picking the ticket 199721069 up now and I'll add a reply to it shortly. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mook
Seasoned Champion

BT OR Guy arrived this morning just after 08:00 and has just left. I've been told there is nothing he can do at the moment but has raised a LUMS case (whatever that is!).

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thanks for the update @Mook 

A LLUMS case is raised when a port at the cabinet (The green box in the road) is suspect to be faulty. Another engineer then goes out to specifically run additional tests on the port, and then repairs or replaces it where appropriate.

I've checked the fault report for your line and I can see this morning we were provided an estimated resolution date of tomorrow. I'll check back afterwards on the progress but let me know if you notice any developments.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Thanks for the ticket update @Gandalf all I we can do is wait till the end of the month.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @Mook. Not the news anyone wants to hear, and hopefully there aren't further delays

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet