cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Profile - Synch'd at 64mbps for most of this week can only get 52mbps

simoncraddock
Grafter

Connection Profile - Synch'd at 64mbps for most of this week can only get 52mbps

Can support please give my connection profile a nudge please it's not updating.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
GeordieMark
Grafter

Re: Connection Profile - Synch'd at 64mbps for most of this week can only get 52mbps

Does your profile show at 64 here - https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
If so, your router (not modem) probably just needs a reboot, or a PPP reconnect if you're aware of how to do that with your current equipment.
simoncraddock
Grafter

Re: Connection Profile - Synch'd at 64mbps for most of this week can only get 52mbps

No it shows 54 on Plusnet's page. Why they do this internal capping is beyond me when that's the job of the DSLAM.
GeordieMark
Grafter

This is another example of why the icon they removed is needed, to see that this is an issue with PN's ip profile.
Unfortunately we'll have to wait for someone to pick this up here, or you could try getting someone on live chat or call up.
simoncraddock
Grafter

Quote from: Mark_
This is another example of why the icon they removed is needed, to see that this is an issue with PN's ip profile.

The ghost of Plusnet past is back it would seem...
[Edit] Profile updated by support at 11am