Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Problems

ogower
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Connection Problems

Hi,
Apologies for posting here, but website is not hugely helpful. I am experiencing frequent slow internet and frequent dropped connection.  I was therefore wondering whether my line can be checked by plusnet if possible (apologies if using wrong terminology) as I would like a more stable service, as the current service makes online gaming and netflix problematic.
"BTW performance check
Download: 30.21
Upload: 5
Ping: 40.88
Your speed test has completed and the results are shown above, however during the test an error occurred while trying to retrieve additional details regarding your service. As a result we are unable to determine if the speed you received during the test is acceptable for your service. Please re-run the test if you require this additional information."
On my end I have problems on desktop, blu-ray and mobile devices so issue is presumably either my plusnet service or the hardware supplied by plusnet.
4 REPLIES 4
ogower
Grafter

Re: Connection Problems

watched a spinning circle for several minutes while trying to access the internet earlier today
ogower
Grafter

just dropped out while in chat with plusnet support...
ogower
Grafter

red internet light and complete drop-out earlier. raised a ticket (finally found out how to do it on awful website) as appear to be no staff monitoring forums.
Silverfish

Hi ogower, I just popped in to report similar problems. Could you please tell me how to raise a ticket as I can't find it anywhere?
Thanks.