cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Dropping

stevenm21

Connection Dropping

Hi

Our connection has been fine since set up, but since the weekend it has been intermittently dropping every so often. It'll come back on (light on hub flashing orange and then back to blue) after a couple of minutes but then will go off again at random times. 

Would be grateful if someone could let me know how to fix this. 

Cheers,

Steven

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Connection Dropping

Hi Steven. Sorry to hear you're having connection issues.

I can see the fault you raised to us last night had reported a potential fault over to our suppliers.

We'd expect an engineer to investigate over the next 72 hours.

Our faults team will update you via this ticket when we have more info.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

You did right to report a fault with us about this. It's with our suppliers now and we should be able to update you over the coming days. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stevenm21

Hi,

Thanks for both of your responses.

I had a call the day after I posted this from an engineer who turned up when nobody was home without any prior notification, and subsequently I received a call from someone to arrange an engineer who left a message saying she would try again twice more - but called immediately after the voicemail twice within a minute and hasn’t called back since.

I’d be grateful if you could look into this or help as the problem has got worse.

Thanks

Steven
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I've just sent a response to the fault ticket asking for your availability for a visit. 

Can you reply here when you've responded to that please and I'll get it booked in. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stevenm21

This still hasn’t been resolved despite two engineer visits, and nobody has updated me following either of them.. starting to get a bit frustrated. The ticket seems to have been closed off? Can someone please help resolve this, as it’s not really what I thought I’d be paying for when I signed up. Thanks.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.

I'll get this chased up for you and the open fault updated.

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team