cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected to wifi but no internet ..i only use my samsung galaxy phone i have no other devices

Helenvm

Connected to wifi but no internet ..i only use my samsung galaxy phone i have no other devices

I have tried resetting the router but nothing am just getting the same thing saying connected but no internet.
The guy on phone couldn't seem to fix the problem.could it be a problem with the line..i had problems with phone line in early April but only land line was affected .
Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
bill888
Champion
Fixes: 38

Re: Connected to wifi but no internet ..i only use my samsung galaxy phone i have no other devices

Which Plusnet router do you have?

https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-setup-guides/

The lights on the front of the router can help determine whether the router is connected to Plusnet broadband service.  If you have one of the older routers, check the LED light labelled 'Internet'.

ex-Plusnet (ADSL, FTTC) 2008-2023. now BT (FTTP) 2023-
Helenvm

Re: Connected to wifi but no internet ..i only use my samsung galaxy phone i have no other devices

It was working normally but just lost internet connection. It's a hub 1 .
Micro filter etc all correctly set up and has been fine until few days ago.
Wondering if it's a problem with the line.
KevMac1
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi Helenvm,

I've just had a quick check and the connection does appear to have been off since the 29th April, although I cant say why. I can also advise though that it has re-connected today.

Please can you monitor it - on the Hub1, you will know the router is connected to the internet by a blue light on the front.

Thanks