cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

SStephenson

Confused

Sequence of Events
I tried to order a new line + 80/20 Unlimited online, but the order process kept failing, I then ordered it over the phone, the sales guy had to order a new line + ADSL and send a ticket off for it to be upgraded to 80/20, a few days latter get a letter from BT saying that someone is trying to take over the line....
I then rang up to find out what was going on, turns out that a mistake was made so somehow they placed two 80/20 orders one of which was trying to take over my BT line, and the other for the new line, over the phone the order for the existing line was cancelled and I assumed I still had a new line + 80/20 ordered, I rang up again today to just check if everything was sorted to find out I now only have a new phone line order.
However I just got an e-mail saying a Plus Hub One has just been dispatched to me, even though I already have had one sent to me.
So as far as I am aware I have
A new line install on 1/4/16
One Plus Hub One
One Plus Hub One on the way
No 80/20 Order
I was advised by the guy on the phone to hold back on a 80/20 order until the new line was installed, but seeing as how I apparently have just been shipped another Plus Hub One, I'm not so sure about anything at the moment...
1 REPLY 1
John_Essex
Grafter

Re: Confused

However I just got an e-mail saying a Plus Hub One has just been dispatched to me, even though I already have had one sent to me.

I have the same thing. Got an email this morning saying Hub one posted today. I went to the post office to collect another parcel and found a Hub one waiting there as well  !!!
So I could finish up with 2 hubs
On ordering upgrade to fibre the only notification I got was an email  to say that my activation date had been changed to the 31st. Didn't have a original date to change it from?
Then got another email a couple of days ago to say that fibre was activated !! I don't think it is as old router still works and new Hub One still has the same download speed as my old ADSL.
Things seem to be falling apart in PlusNet  Sad