cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused with provision dates

John_Essex
Grafter

Confused with provision dates

Hi it's a long time since I used the forums and they have changed a lot since my days as a moderator here  Smiley
I have recently ordered an upgrade to fibre and was given a date of the 31st of March for the changeover.
However I was then sent an email a couple of days ago to say that my fibre is now completed. As yet the new router (PlusNet Hub 1) is not with me and I had to contact support to get it ordered as the member centre still had it as waiting to be ordered.
What's confusing me is that my broadband is still working at its old rate of 11 meg down. So will a fibre enabled line still work on an old ADSL 2 router, or has the changeover not actually been done yet?
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Confused with provision dates

Apologies for any confusion, the order is still committed for the 31st, but the account seems to have changed to a fibre account early.
I'll make a note of your account (Along with the other just like this that I picked up earlier) and get this flagged up for further investigation.
I'll also make sure your router is sent out Smiley Automation beat me to it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
John_Essex
Grafter

Thanks Harry
I got a text message yesterday to say that the router has been posted but the account summary page in the member centre still shows it awaiting
I'll see what the 31st of March brings. Hopefully not a complete disconnection  Sad
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note
Topic locked in favour of http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,149714.msg1314925.html#msg1314925

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still