cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing BT Engineer Visit time

Hillwalker

Changing BT Engineer Visit time

After about 12 years with Force9/Plusnet I have decide to upgrade to Fibre.  I have an enginners appointment next week but need to change it if that is possible, but cannot find any way of doing that except by waiting 30 minutes or more on the telephone to Plusnet number and paying 14p a minute.
Any suggestions? 
Huh
2 REPLIES 2
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Changing BT Engineer Visit time

I believe calls to plusnet from a Plusnet line are free?  Huh
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Changing BT Engineer Visit time

Hi Hillwalker,
We can most certainly look at changing the appointment time or date for you however this does come with some considerations as the wait time for a fibre engineer can be upwards of 2 weeks in some areas (dependant on availability with the supplier) which means a shift from the current date could push the install forward by 14 days or more.
You can arrange this with a member of our provisioning team by giving them a quick call direct on 0800 432 0200, this should be free from a landline or alternatively, if you need to call from a mobile we have the alternate 0345 140 0200 number which is a "Lo-call" rate number. This means that the call will use any inclusive minutes you get with your mobile phone tariff (if you have access to this facility).
The wait times on the phone are relatively low at the moment if you're able to call however if you find yourself stuck, do let us know and we'll see what we can do on this side to help  Smiley