cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot watch streams or download.

Photik
Dabbler

Cannot watch streams or download.

Hoping somebody on staff might be able to pick up on this issue. Placed a ticket nearly a week ago stating my 20Mbps down loss(I'm guessing this is the G.INP issue going around) I DID get feedback later that day stating the issue was passed onto the appropriate team, and my line was being tested and watched.
BUT NOW I haven't been able to download or watch streams...even thought speedtest is still saying 60Mbps, I do not know if the testing has stopped. I have not had any feedback since.
Many Thx
EDIT: have managed to get some sort of a download bandwidth. But now, the whole connection is just becoming a pain in the A**, being lucky to load some pages at all
8 REPLIES 8
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Cannot watch streams or download.

Our testing isn't showing any issues.
Is this over a wired or wireless connection?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Photik
Dabbler

wired. Problems still ongoing
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Can I just clarify,
You're getting good speeds now.
The problems are with streaming sites?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Photik
Dabbler

No, not just streaming sites...places like ebay will not not load properly. Plenty of other sites hardly loading at all.
I repeat, this started when I was told testing had begun. I've reset everything. Now trying a restore system and reverting graphics drivers
Photik
Dabbler

OK, Connection now seems ok after using Tweaking.com's Windows repair. So, I appreicate your replies. But like most people, I seem to be at 60Mbps
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks for letting me know. I'm following this up with our faults team as you should have had a response by now.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Photik
Dabbler

Sorry Chris. The issue seems to keep coming back. I'm gonna re-install windows and see what happens. Will let you know
PS. no feedback from faults team yet
Photik
Dabbler

so far, so good Smiley