Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload pictures to Ebay...

PNnewbie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Can't upload pictures to Ebay...

My fibre broadband has been giving me problems lately and at present, at Plusnet's suggestion, I have connected my PC directly to the Openreach modem, bypassing Plusnet's router.  My speed problem is still apparent but presumably this at least proves that my router is not the problem and I am waiting to hear further from Plusnet.

Now this evening I found I'm getting problems uploading pictures to Ebay.  The little icon which indicates the picture is being uploaded goes round and round and round...but nothing happens.  I've just checked using the BTW speed tester and my upload speed is ~1.5 Mbps.

Can anyone tell me if these may be connected in some way?

Incidentally I never realised that I could get fibre broadband without a router...  Presumably all the router does is provide multiple 'output' ports and WiFi?

2 REPLIES 2
PNnewbie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Can't upload pictures to Ebay...

My apologies, I appear to have posted twice, I hadn't realised my first post had been succesful...Maybe a moderator could delete this as I cannot see how I can do so...

Thanks...

John

Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Can't upload pictures to Ebay...

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Topic locked in favour of Can't upload a picture to Ebay...

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still