Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please help with my order?

Jazbur
Grafter

Can someone please help with my order?

Hi,
I originally placed my unlimited Fibre and phone order on the 10 July with an engineers appointment set for 24th.  The engineer didn't show up, so I contacted PN who said the phone order has got stuck in the system.  the next week was spent trying to cancel my order to start a new one, and today recieved an email saying that my phone order had been cancelled.  PN has now been in touch saying they have made another order for fibre /phone with a provisional date of the 13th August.
I also asked a few weeks ago for PN to price match the free for 6 months offer (my original order was £5/pm), which they agreed to.
I am asking for help here as I feel my order is all over the place and I'm not entirely sure what is going on.
1.  What does the "provisional" appointment mean for the new install.  I can tell you now if the engineer doesn't turn up again, I will be cancelling altogether and going elsewhere.
2.  The agent who said he would deal with my price match (Piers) has now closed the ticket with no mention of this at all.  Has this been done?  What about my first month broadband refund?
If someone could just explain to me fully where my order is at and what happens next it would be much appreciated.
Thank you, Jason.
14 REPLIES 14
Jazbur
Grafter

Re: Can someone please help with my order?

I contacted PN via their chat yesterday asking about the price match I was promised.  The agent said he would contact Piers to sort it out, but again this went nowhere. This is the 4th time in 2 weeks I've asked about this and every time I've been passed around and fobbed off.  Where is this award winning customer service I keep reading about.
Are there any Plusnet agents on here (MattyC etc) who can look at my account and tell me if my price match has been done?(account jazbur765)
I hope the agents on here are more helpfull.
Thanks.
Jazbur
Grafter

I can see that the help on the forums is as good as the other departments  Sad
At least Plusnet are consistent.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry for the delayed response.
I'm looking into this for you now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Jazbur
Grafter

Thank you Matthew  Smiley
Jazbur
Grafter

Quote from: Matthew
Sorry for the delayed response.
I'm looking into this for you now.

Hi Matthew, any info on this yet?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry it's taking longer than expected for Matt to get back to you.
I've spoke to him about this and he's said he'll be back in touch later today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Jazbur
Grafter

Thank you Harry, much appreciated.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry for the delay.
With regards to the price match I can sort this out but not until the orders have completed and your accounts in a active state.
Leave it with me.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Jazbur
Grafter

Thanks Matthew.  Can you just tell me if my install date of 13th August has been confirmed and is all booked to take place?
dick:quote
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Just responded to your other thread, but all booked in.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Jazbur
Grafter

I had my unlimited fibre installed today and everything went smoothly and efficiently. Thank you  Smiley
I'm bumping my post as Matthew said he would help with my promised price match when my account went active.  
Also Line rental saver is not available to me, is that because I have weekend and evening calls inclusive with my package.  I believe that line rental saver doesn't have inclusive calls, so by paying that way it wouldn't be any cheaper in my case would it?
Cheers
Jazbur
Grafter

It seems Matthew is on his hols (not been active since Saturday), so if any other PN agent could help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It looks like one of my colleagues in the customer options team sorted out the discounts for you last night?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Jazbur
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
It looks like one of my colleagues in the customer options team sorted out the discounts for you last night?

Hi, yes I received a ticket this morning saying I have 6 months discout of £14.99.  Thank you for sorting that out for me  Smiley