Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone check my stats please.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Can someone check my stats please.

Hi @Alucidnation, looking over the connection, the profile on our suppliers side has been the full 80Mbps down and 20Mbps up for a while now. I see Dave appears to have bumped up the connection profile on our side, however I don't believe this should have any affect as your on a dynamic IP.

It does look like the sync speed has dropped by a couple of Mbps at the time of testing today, however I can't see anything pointing towards why this may have been, although it may just be a blip.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Alucidnation
Rising Star

Ok thanks Harry.

It does seem odd as my router is connecting at 67000 exactly.

I did try a couple of reboots earlier and although the attainable has changed slightly on each one, my connection won’t budge at 67.

I’ll keep an eye on it over the next few days.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hopefully it is just a blip and nothing to worry about, however do let us know if it continues to deteriorate.

Having said this, the download speed seems to be very much in line with the top end of the estimates of 46.9Mbps - 67.3Mbps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Alucidnation
Rising Star

Yes will do.

Yes indeed it is, which is why I wondered if dlm had kicked in and banded me at 67?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Ah right that makes sense, although it unfortunately doesn't appear to be the case.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Alucidnation
Rising Star

Ok thanks anyway.