cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone at PlusNet fix an issue?

Wilmot99

Can anyone at PlusNet fix an issue?

I've had a ticket open with Plusnet for a month now. It seems to be going around in circles. Plusnet say its a BT issue, BT test the line and confirm its all OK, Plusnet check the BT notes then say its a BT issue ect ect.

I've have several BT engineer out and have seen the tests being run and the results myself and each time they show that there is no issue.

Is there anyone in the Plusnet support team who know what they are doing and is able to actually get this fixed?

3 REPLIES 3
Faizan786
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Can anyone at PlusNet fix an issue?

What exactly is your issue? Peak time slow down by any chance?

Wilmot99

Upload speed has dropped to 0.5mbps and latency spikes up to 800ms. Upload should be 3.5mbps, several BT tests have confirmed this.

All seems to have happened since my profile was ‘upgraded’ from 40/2 to 40/10 but Plusnet do t seem to acknowledge that disputes telling them several times.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Welcome to the community forums @Wilmot99

Sorry to hear you're experiencing speed problems

Having a look through your account I can see your ticket is in the hands of one of my colleagues from our complaints team. How has your connection been since we've made changes to how your connection routes across our network?

I've also tested your line and I can see your upstream sync at 0.6mbps so it's likely we'll need to arrange another engineer visit to further investigate.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet