cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a staff member have a look at this

molszewski
Grafter

Can a staff member have a look at this

I've upgrade from fibre unlimited to fibre extra almost 3 weeks ago. My download speeds never went above 55Mbps and upload 9Mbps since day one. Today they have been below 50Mbps. I've restarted router and no change. The minimum guaranteed speed on my line was 70Mbps. When I check my plusnet online portal it still says my current package is fibre unlimited and it still gives me an option to upgrade to fibre extra. I do not know if this has anything to do with the lower than expected speed. Can a staff member have a look into this. I tried calling support but keep getting stuck in a queue and don't have much time due to work commitments. Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
molszewski
Grafter

Re: Can a staff member have a look at this

Anyone here that can help?

KCL80
Dabbler

Probably not! I'm trying to get an answer with an issue but I might as well not exist! I suspect a few others are in the same boat!
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

There have been a few instances recently where this failure to complete an upgrade has occurred.  I've given it a prod to see if there is a system problem or just a delay due to COViD staffing problems.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

molszewski
Grafter

Thank you

beardyone
Hooked

I'm experiencing the same. I have had a support question open since 26th June but no answer yet. The support question text states the following;

"System User - Automated Script Pool
2:45pm, Friday 26 Jun 2020

[internal note]
A modify order on this account was unsuccessful.

The reason given was "Self install is not a modifiable parameter.".

Modify order type:

An attempted move from ADSL 1 on WBC to ADSL2+An attempt to change the upstream capping
Please check why the order has been rejected and contact the customer."

Sounds like the same issue anyway, upgrading from unlimited fibre to fibre extra but nothing happening yet. Maybe the details above will shed some light/help us users understand what the issue is if sometime here can de-jargon it for us 😊
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@beardyone wrote:
Modify order type:

An attempted move from ADSL 1 on WBC to ADSL2+An attempt to change the upstream capping
Please check why the order has been rejected and contact the customer."

This looks odd?  It looks like the agent has got the process wrong and is trying to update from old ADSL1 to ADSL2 instead of a Fibre update!  Will need a Plusnet staffer to investigate.

@matthew1   @Gandalf 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.