cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Someone Explain to me what technical support won't?

duke95

Can Someone Explain to me what technical support won't?

At the end of the August I applied for Fibre Optic upgrade online. Waited for the an engineer on the confirmed date, only for them not to arrive. Quickly contacted Plustnet only to be told that there has been a mess with my order.  Been in contact with many days after this, with them telling me to wait for BT to contact them back, my order apparently got stuck on their system. BT or Plusnet have yet to fix this issue, and now been told to wait another week to hear back.
Can someone please explain why non of this can't be fixed straight away? Can anyone clarify on the technical side of this why it's apparently taking so long?
5 REPLIES 5
keyholder
Grafter

Re: Can Someone Explain to me what technical support won't?

bottom line...
piss poor means of comunication, that is all
Andrue
Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: duke95
Can someone please explain why non of this can't be fixed straight away? Can anyone clarify on the technical side of this why it's apparently taking so long?
The technical term for it is 'shoddy customer service'. Sadly all too common with Plusnet these days.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear about your issues.
Unfortunately the order we placed has become stuck on our suppliers systems so a bridge case has been raised to try and get this moving.
We'll update you as soon as we know more.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
loveridge
Grafter

Quote from: Matthew

Unfortunately the order we placed has become stuck on our suppliers systems so a bridge case has been raised to try and get this moving.

Really, Plusnet? Why not just terminate the order and start a new one - must be quicker than building bridges,
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Not necessarily. It's usually a 5 working day lead time for a standalone order, it typically ends up being longer for fibre.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet