cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffering on tv

Jayneb

Buffering on tv

Can you help me? I can’t watch anything without buffering I didn’t have this with BT I can only guess it’s down to the router do you provide a better one? Or is it possible to use the. BT one?

the speeds on test are as I would expect and it’s not possible to do a wired connection 

4 REPLIES 4
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Buffering on tv

When I was with Plusnet I used a BT Smart Hub 6. I would assume, maybe incorrectly, that other BT routers will also work.

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Using-the-BT-Smarthub-6-on-a-Plusnet-Account/m-p/1587673#M85...

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your post, @Jayneb.

We're sorry to hear of this wireless connection issue.

In the first instance, we'd recommend taking a look at the guide here, which may help to resolve the issue you're seeing.

In answer to your other question, you already have our top router but you should indeed be able to use a BT Hub as @newagetraveller correctly suggests.

We can send you the settings you'd need to configure it, if you'd prefer to use the BT Hub rather than our own so please let us know.

Jayneb

Thank you I would like the settings please. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, the settings you need for a fibre router can be found here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/broadband-connection-settings/?_ga=2.26595325.1744034927.1562578... 

Please take a look and do let us know if you have any questions. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team