Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffering and other issues

jazladycat
Hooked

Buffering and other issues

Hi Kelly

Been directed here as since joining PlusNet theres been a litany of issues including buffering with YT on my tablet especially if I use a bluetooth speaker, an over hot router which I can't use near my tablet, the third replacement is less hot than the first two, but its still too hot to use in the living room. Ive been back and forth to customer services, never had this with Virgin at all or Vodafone's mifi, and nothings really been resolved. I'm stuck as can't pay the exit fee, and my speeds are variable, from 9 sometimes to 35 if I'm lucky! Ive bought a new phone on customer services advice which made no difference, moved the router about, tried speed tests, and I conclude that Plus Net just isnt providing adequate wifi coverage or some unknown issues with watching videos.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed title to reflect issue after splitting to it's own thread.

3 REPLIES 3
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Facebook app really slow

@jazladycat

Hi, sorry to hear about your issues.  Your problems won't be related to the things on this thread. Probably best if we get the moderators to move this to its own thread. I'll flag it for them and we can start to look at it there.

Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Split to it's own thread as requested.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Locked in favour of https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/You-Tube-buffering-issues-on-tablet-and-other-issues/m...

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still