cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broandband Problems since day one

Adzman11

Broandband Problems since day one

Good Afternoon,

I signed up with PlusNet to upgrade our package at the beginning of June with a start date around the 29th June.. Lovely. Broadband and phone.

It is now the 10th July and we have not had any Broadband since the 2/3rd July, I phoned PlusNet on the 3rd and they told me that somebody THEIR end had completely cut our phone line/ broadband without any reason why and that was after several fob offs and passings round. I even had a member of PlusNet staff say it was my fault and started getting.. lets say.. Angry!

I phoned yesterday 9th July to get an update on the situation, the 9th was the date I was promised on the phone by a member of the technical team when I phoned on the 3rd. I was then told that it will not be up and running until the 13th July!

so this is now nearly two weeks without any broadband at all!

This is all bearing in mind, that we had a previous contract with PlusNet at the same address.

I have several notes on my account expressing how angry I am, yet nobody has bothered to contact me with any sort of resolution and or compensation.

If somebody could get in touch, that would be great!

Kind regards,

Adam

2 REPLIES 2
Adzman11

Re: Broandband Problems since day one

P.S

My Username is adambarclay1

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Broandband Problems since day one

Hi @Adzman11, thank you for getting in contact.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the poor experience you have had with the activation of your services. As my response contains account specific information I have created a support ticket on the account for you. You can view this here

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team