cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband won't connect anymore

meganbrewis29

Broadband won't connect anymore

I have a hub one router and upgraded to fibre a couple of months ago. Have had no problems until a few nights ago the broadband kept going off and failing to connect prompting an orange flashing light and the red broadband light. By the time I woke up in the morning the light was back to blue and I could get on the Internet no problem. The problem happened again lastnight and the light is still orange, have tried restarting the router and using the master socket but nothing has worked!
6 REPLIES 6
Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

Re: Broadband won't connect anymore

mines been down since yesterday morning.... I'm in Worksop... whereabouts are you? Wondering if its a local thing?

meganbrewis29

I'm in Leeds
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry that you're having problems with your connection I'd advise getting this reported to us as a fault at https://faults.plus.net

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Does your phone work?

Laburnum
Hooked

I am having the exact same problem on a hub one in swaffham, Norfolk. The WAN internet connection keeps freezing/dropping. The hub is also occasionally flashing yellow and red. The symptoms have appeared in the last few days. The only way to restore WAN connectivity is to restart the router from the LAN user interface. I have logged a fault.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Your connection has been fairly intermittent over the past week.

My tests aren't identifying the cause of that. Have you tried plugging the router into the test socket?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet