cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed below expected norm - still awaiting response to given time slots

dalisprime

Broadband speed below expected norm - still awaiting response to given time slots

Hi,

I reported a fault with my broadband service nearly a month ago. You guys confirmed issues with the speed and asked me to give you time slots for an engineer - due to work load I was unable to give those for 12 days after the time slot request was made. I have since given two sets of time slots with no response.

5 REPLIES 5
pullworks

Re: Broadband speed below expected norm - still awaiting response to given time slots

Yes, I'm in the same boat. Speed drops to as low as 1.02 mbs.  I'm told to check router and cables, etc. but that seems to only make things slower.  

Is this an issue with BT Openreach not being up to it ?

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Broadband speed below expected norm - still awaiting response to given time slots

@dalisprime I'm taking a look at your fault ticket now.

@pullworks Have you reported the fault to us for investigation? https://faults.plus.net

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

Dalisprime: I'm having to report the fault again as it's timed out while you advised us of the engineer times, I'll let you know what's happening with it shortly.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dalisprime

Thanks Chris!

Chris
Legend

It's come back to me requesting an appointment, so I'm trying to get one of the slots you requested booked. It's having some system issues so I've asked our faults team to chase this up asap.