cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working

alan19800
Dabbler

Broadband not working

Moved over to plusnet on Monday all worked fine for that evening woke up Tuesday morning hub light static orange phoned up plusnet lots of different resets but nothing worked so was passed to openreach

Openreach came out today could find no problem also reset things many times but made no difference spoke to plusnet again the man I spoke to needed to speak to a manager but said he would definitely call me back today

Today has come and gone no phone call no broadband for another day I have mental health issues along with learning difficulties I need my Internet to communicate with my family who live over 150 miles away

I'm fast running out of data I Need someone to come up with a solution and fix the issue
3 REPLIES 3
CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Broadband not working

@alan19800 

There could be a number of issues so you may need to check a few things.

Do you use the landline, if so do you get a dial tone?

If you DON'T get a dial tone, ring plusnet and report a phone fault. 

Assuming you do get a dial tone, it maybe best to get back onto PlusNet again, find out what's happening.

ALSO if you have family (regardless of distance) you could have one of them be an "authorised contact" on your account if things get too much. 

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

CJT
alan19800
Dabbler

Thank you telephone line is working fine I will be back on the phone first thing in the morning thank you for your reply
CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

@alan19800 

According to the help page they are open: 9am to 6pm every day or if you believe the automated message 8am to 8pm.  So you may want to try at 8am.  Can't promise which is right.

Kind Regards,

CJT