cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working

Lester150

Broadband not working

We haven’t had broadband connection for a few days.  The router is blue and devices say they are connected but nothing is working.  Has anyone else had this problem as it is becoming frustrating now as we cannot get hold of anyone a Plusne?  Online chat isn’t working which is ridiculous.  

2 REPLIES 2
samuelparkinson

Re: Broadband not working

I'm having the same problem. I've gone through the usual checklist; turned power off and on, reset the router, tried to sign back in with username and password. It doesn't work.
Chat and phone being down means it is tricky to get any support so hopefully someone will read this!
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Broadband not working

Hi @Lester150, sorry for the delayed response.

I can see that the broadband has since come back on.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi @samuelparkinson, sorry to hear you're having broadband issues.

I have had a look it looks like the router needs authenticating with your username and password. Please try again and set the router up.

For your username, this should be your account username and should be in the following format:

(accountusername)@plusdsl.net
The password should be your account password.

If you could kindly create a separate thread in the future please for any queries as posting on someone else's thread puts it to the back of the queue and it delays us getting back to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team