Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working - orange light and flashing symbol

FIXED
Lawrd92
Fixes: 1

Broadband not working - orange light and flashing symbol

My broadband has been like this since I got home from work and I've tried nearly everything I could find, I've done the reset button, I've turned it off and left it for a while, I plugged it into the master socket and then unscrewed the front of that and plugged it into the test socket and I've checked that all the wires are connected properly. The only things I can't do is listen to the dial tone as I've lost the wire for my landline and try another router as I don't have a spare one. Is there anything else that can be done or will I have to buy a new phone and router to check and it still might not work? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Lawrd92

Re: Broadband not working - orange light and flashing symbol

And the online chat isn't available and the call waiting time is 10 minutes so I don't know what else to do
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Lawrd92 

I've taken a look into this for you - could you please click here to view the ticket I've left on you account regarding what's going on and how we are planning to resolve this for you. 

Thanks 

Lawrd92

Fix

Hi, 

The issue now seems to have resolved itself, broadband has been working again since yesterday evening

Thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear it's working!

Let us know if you have any further issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team