Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband line keeps dropping

andydp
Dabbler

Broadband line keeps dropping

Hi,

I raised a fault with Plusnet Support on Monday in regards to my line that keeps dropping out but I'm yet to receive an update on it. Is it possible for someone to look into this for me? Question ID 143396802.

5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Broadband line keeps dropping

Our faults team aim to respond to all faults within 72 hours.

Saying that I believe your affected by a issue we're investigating at the moment where uploads cause the connection to drop.

I've added your account to the list affected and we'll get this fixed as soon as we can.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Hi Andydp

Can I check what service you have? Are you by any chance on the Unlimited Fibre product (up to 40mb download)?if you are there is a high chance you are suffering form this bug

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Plusnet-fibre-broadband-does-not-cope-with-uploads-and...

usually posts in the Broadband forum are ADSL though so you may have a different issue, but thought I'd check on that first! If you are on fibre put a message at the end of that thread and you may be able to get on the trial fix too.

edit: @MatthewWheeler beat me to it, so looks like hes added your line to the fix too, so may not need to post in that thread.

andydp
Dabbler

Thanks for replies guys.

You are correct, I'm on the Fibre (40mb) package. I first noticed the line was dropping out when attempting to backup my iPhone to the cloud via wifi. Is there anything else I need to do to ensure I get the fix?

Thanks.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Nope it's been passed to the right people so all you have to do is wait.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
andydp
Dabbler

Great, thanks Matt.

Would you mind getting back to me once it's resolved?