cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband keeps disconnecting

Jomac

Broadband keeps disconnecting

Since Friday last week our broadband has been dropping off completely several times every day. I have tried all of the troubleshoot guides. There is no we chat or helpline to call. Please help me I am desperately trying to work from home and need a stable connection. This is not even happening at peak times it's morning, afternoon and evenings.
4 REPLIES 4
russellede
Dabbler

Re: Broadband keeps disconnecting

Jomac’s not the only one. My usually great Plusnet connection has been awful the past two weeks or so. This has seemingly happened for a lot of people reading the forums with each case being by the looks of it treated in isolation when clearly there’s a bigger trend going on?
fordep
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Same issue for my (I have posted). Speed dropping is annoying but workable. Disconnects are a real issue though.

russellede
Dabbler

In the 24 minutes since I posted my last response I’ve had 3 further short disconnects...
Jomac

I have no idea what is going on with plusnet. Agree connection before this was usually very good and the reason I joined. I'm shocked that there is zero customer service. Most companies have people working from home and are offering customers support for the service they pay for.