Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband keep dropping out, no issue found on the line

FIXED
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Broadband keep dropping out, no issue found on the line

@escsanji 

Did you try this from back here ?  https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Broadband-keep-dropping-out-no-issue-found-on-the-line...

... have you had a new line installed with a new Master socket that is clipped in place?

If so it might be worth unplugging it and trying with the filter that came with your hub plugged into the test socket

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

escsanji
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi @Baldrick1  Yes It has been on test socket since my first major outage, until the Engineer changed the socket type on Wednesday. 

escsanji
Dabbler

The line has stayed up for more than a day now, which is definitely improvement. However the speed has dropped signaficantly -- previously it would drop but the speed was good when it was connected.  Any more suggestions? @Gandalf 

Connection Information

Line state: Connected
Connection time: 1 days, 06:58:43
Downstream: 46.9 Mbps
Upstream: 11.48 Mbps
escsanji
Dabbler

Fix

So, not sure what had been changed, after a couple more 3am drop and reconnect of the hub, now I have stable Internet with acceptable speed -- 4 days on and 67/20 Mbps up/down.

Really curious what was the problem and fix -- I have done nothing on my side so clearly it is Plusnet's doing. Might help other members too.