cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband issue - no internet router constant green line

amberkeating93

Broadband issue - no internet router constant green line

Hi, today my broadband stoped working all of a sudden. The light on the router is a contant green, I've tried unplugging everything and holding down the reset button for a long time.

I think it's a hub one router, plugged into a double master socket so doesn't have a microfilter. I have no physical phone so finding the trouble shooting a bit tricky to follow.

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Broadband issue - no internet router constant green line

Hi @amberkeating93 and welcome to the forum. If it is a Hub1, I will guess that you are on a Fibre, not ADSL connection. I don't know the significance of the indicators on that router, but is it possible for you to  post the details from your Help Desk tab, obscuring any personal details?

John
Jo1447

Hi

My internet has been dropping out on a regular basis, but yesterday i lost it for a number of hours in the evening, and this morning again no internet???? Not good when working from home.  This is why i am cancelling with Plusnet.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@Jo1447 Have you reported this issue? What self-help have you done? Note that if this is due to a BT infrastructure problem, it will follow you to any new supplier using the network.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@amberkeating93

Looks like your router's developed a fault and I can see we've arranged to send you a new one.

Let us know if there are further issues once you've got it or there's anything else you'd need help with.

@Jo1447

Sorry to hear you're having issues and are cancelling your service with us.

I can see one of my colleagues from our complaints team has ownership of your complaint and you can contact him Here.

In a nutshell though we'd need to arrange an engineer visit to investigate further but as you're moving to another provider we aren't able to progress this as a fault with our suppliers. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Fibre

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'