Broadband drops in and out today

FIXED
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Broadband drops in and out today

Hey guys,

My internet is a bit spotty today for some reason. It comes and goes in waves. Could I ask that someone has a quick looky to see if it's worth raising a fault?

Cheers

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Broadband drops in and out today

You could try wiping down the connections with some Clearasil to see if that clears it up @jaread83 Grin

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hey,

The connection did drop a few times on Sunday but has been connected since so it's looking fine from our point of view now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Thanks Adam Smiley It has been stable since the drops on Sunday so at least it didn't last too long.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries! Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Something was definitely happening across the whole system over the w/e, & not just with PN. I too reported a similar problem & was told that it would reolve itself. It did!

I also heard from friends throughout the UK who were also suffering from patchy preformance which is now back to normal.