Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband down since 15:37 - Any help

FIXED
GrottoTree
Grafter

Broadband down since 15:37 - Any help

Hi all, My Plusnet VDSL based broadband has been down since 15:37 today and is still down at 20:50 as I am writing this.

As I work In IT (and know a fair bit about Networks, VLANS, Servers, etc...) and thus am fairly confident the issue is outside my control, can someone please check mine VDSL line for me. My Landline is unaffected, just my VDSL2 based broadband.

My router is a Draytek Vigor 2860 and has been working fine the last month since I bought it and initially set it up. Of course I have tried all the usual such as rebooting all my network equipment and verifying all the settings on the router are correct.

I have attached a few screen shots below and as one can see, it is clearly connected to the DSLAM in the street cabinet as it is synced at my normal speeds, just have got no IPv4 WAN internet access. 

Any help much appreciated. For the curious, I am posting this via my iPhone tethered to my computer.

Regards: Veares

OverviewOverviewVDSL GraphVDSL Graph

VDSL DataVDSL Data

2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Broadband down since 15:37 - Any help

Fix

Testing your line is showing that the connection came back overnight, are you still seeing any issues?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
GrottoTree
Grafter

Re: Broadband down since 15:37 - Any help

Sorry for late reply, Thankfully my internet was back on by the time I got up this morning. Was it due to planned maintenance?