cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connection dropping out

dawnkara2212

Broadband connection dropping out

At least once a day my connection will drop and the orange lights will start flashing on the router

it is always around the same time, either 9 or just before 12 am 

is there some sort of maintenance going on that I haven't been told about? it's really inconveneitn when I'm in the middle of something and then the connection just goes

I haven't had any issues with my connection for quite a long time, and now they've started again

at £30+ a month I'd expect slightly better service, please get this sorted. 

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Broadband connection dropping out

Hi @dawnkara2212,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing connection drops. I can see from your connection log that it's dropping daily - however the frequency of the drops is within the normal range for fibre broadband and doesn't suggest that there is a connection issue.

Do you experience any other problems with your connection?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dawnkara2212

Re: Broadband connection dropping out

The connection dropping every day at the same time is normal? why? 

it suddenly just started happening this week, so why hasn't it been happening every day since I moved to plusnet

I spoke to someone on livechat, they basically called me a liar when I said it was dropping every day and said it only dropped on the 9th and that my central heating was interfering with the connection, what kind of nonsense is that? Seems like someone was bored at work and decided to mess around because they weren't professional at all. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.