Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband cease?

FIXED
F1D
Dabbler

Broadband cease?

Quick question, I'm moving back to Plusnet from BT and upon checking my line details on dslchecker, I notice it says:

There is currently a Broadband cease pending or in progress against this line. This cease is due to complete by 17th May 2016. This will not stop you ordering Broadband from a new supplier, but it will delay the provision of the new Broadband service.

17th May would be my chosen switch date.

Is this normal? I've read previously a cease means a complete line stop... I'm transferring my number over and everything.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Broadband cease?

That shouldn't be anything to worry about. When there is an in-flight order against the line, this will generally show as a cease on DSL Checker/TAGS checker.

I'm also double checking over your account now to make sure everything is as it should be. I'll let you know shortly if there are any problems to be aware of Wink

EDIT: Nothing to worry about at the moment. The orders aren't committed for the 17th yet, that's simply the requested date, however I'll check back on it tomorrow for you as it can take up to 24 hours for orders to reach a committed state.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
F1D
Dabbler

Awesome, thanks for checking!!

Feeling glad to be coming back already =]

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Glad to hear it Cheesy

Just to confirm, your orders now show committed for 17/05/16 Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
F1D
Dabbler

Great! Thanks very much for looking into it and checking, much appreciated!