cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

Fruitloaf
Hooked

Broadband activation

I am moving my phone line and fibre connection from another provider.  My phone line was moved and activated today but for some reason my broadband activation is set for tomorrow after 12pm.  My broadband connection with the other provider seems to have been switched off, so I have to wait over 24 hours with no connection.  

Is there a specific reason for this delay?  The information I received was that there would be no interruption with service.

(My plusnet broadband login details give an error when entered on the router)

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 383

Re: Broadband activation

but for some reason my broadband activation is set for tomorrow after 12pm.  

That"s known to be badly worded, it actually means by 00::00 tomorrow i.e anytime up to midnight tonightSmiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Fruitloaf,

I'm sorry if the wording included on the email led to confusion, however I can see that the orders now appear to have completed and I'm glad to see your connection is up and running.

Please let us know if you experience any issues or if you have any questions about the services and we'll be more than happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Fruitloaf
Hooked

I didn't get any email about activation dates.  I think it might have been the web based tracker or the letter, I can't remember which one but I was pretty sure it said on the 20th.  But it is fine now because it is all up and running now.  Thank you for the replies! Smiley