cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation not happened

akTeddy
Dabbler

Broadband activation not happened

I was told by Plusnet that my broadband would be activated today before 12pm, as my line was transferred yesterday. It's 5pm and i still don't have any broadband. I put my broadband order in at the beginning of the month thinking it'll be sorted in 15 days. It's the end of the month now.
2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Broadband activation not happened

Hello @akTeddy,

I am sorry to hear that your order has still not completed. I can see that there is another thread open here here in regards to this query and when using the forum we would ask that all post about the same query would be kept on the same thread.

This helps us and other users to respond to you quicker as all the information is kept in one place. I have asked the moderators to close this one and we will continue to communicate with you on the thread above.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Broadband activation not happened

Moderators Note
This topic has been locked in favour of https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/New-Order-Issues/m-p/1667414#M12046.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine