cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Speed and BT Sport

sigggi

Broadband Speed and BT Sport

I am increasingly frustrated with Plusnet as I spent a long time on helplines yesterday trying to sort out login issues with the new BT sports app - The bit that nobody made clear was that any problems can only be sorted out by Plusnet as if you have got this app through them then you do not officially exist on Bt's records - I wasted a lot of time before that was realised. The Plusnet support guy on the phone was very helpful and managed to get me logged in etc .. 

So today I sit down to watch the only thing that I have got this app for which is the MotoGP coverage ( I should add that I have recently bought a new tv which allows me to screencast from iPhone) . Then I discover that I cannot screencast live coverage only replays ( and I am pretty sure that BT will not replay the qualifying only the race ) so all in all it appears that it is a complete waste of time - again. This is badly advertised as it is not made clear the limitations that appear to live with this product.

Secondly I am having a lot of variation with my broadband speed which is sometimes dropping as low as 13mbps and as I am on the Unlimited Fibre Extra expect and was averaging 65mbps _ My only access to any work or social contact is mainly via Zoom or similar as I am locked down in Leicester so unless I get an important improvement in this I shall have to consider my options for a better service .......!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
sigggi

Re: Broadband Speed and BT Sport

Is there nobody else out there with BT Sports app problems ???????Huh

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Broadband Speed and BT Sport

Hi @sigggi and welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sincerely sorry to hear the BT Sports app isn't to your liking and the screen cast function isn't meeting your requirements. By all means if you do wish for this add on to be removed then please do let us know and we'll happily help.

Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net