cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breach of Contract

Madcatlady

Breach of Contract

Because there was no fore warning about the technical problems and still have yet to provide me with an internet connection (now over 2 weeks) you are in breach of contract.
I have every right to cancel the contract and cancel my direct debits to you.
You have changed the connection date again, from last month, to the 3rd, to the 4th and without sufficient notice, to the 5th
IF INTERNET IS NOT CONNECTED TODAY I WILL HOLD YOU TO  BREACH OF CONTRACT, I WILL STOP DD PAYMENTS AND EXPECT A FULL REFUND.
LAST CHANCE TODAY
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Breach of Contract

Quote from: Madcatlady
.. I WILL STOP DD PAYMENTS ...

While I understand your frustrations cancelling your Direct Debit may not be advisable as, if there are any payments due while this issue is being sorted it, could adversely affect your credit rating if PlusNet cannot collect them causing you further grief and aggravation.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Breach of Contract

Good Afternoon,
I can confirm your broadband service is working as of right now, please can you try to connect your router and let me know how that goes.
**edit**
I have taken a look through things and hopefully we can shed some light on what has occurred here.
When you signed up to us an order was placed with BT Openreach for us to supply a phone line to you, this order was placed within a few hours of the signup, we requested the earliest date they had available and they gave us the 17th of February which went through as expected without any problems that I can see.  Following this the Fibre order was placed(within 24 hours of phone completion) and this was put in with a requested completion date of the 25th of February, however due to engineer availability in your area this was moved to yesterday(the 4th).
Checking your account as mentioned previously the order was completed but the notification from BT Wholesale to us didn't get to us until this morning, hence the late activation from our side.
Please let me know if you'd like to know more or discuss this in further detail